Ideally, the image you choose to upload should be just off your head and shoulders. Be sure you have one saved on your computer or phone that you like before you start the process.
- On your computer or phone, Log in to your church’s Realm site.
- If using the phone app, click the circle icon with initials at the top left, then select “My Profile” If you are on your computer, then click your name and the circle at the top right.
- Once your profile is open, click on the circle icon near your name to add your photo.
- Browse to select the image you want to use.
- Adjust the image size using the slider.
- Click Save. You might need to refresh the page to see your changes. Your picture should now be where the circle was.
Note: this is also where you can update any personal information like an email address or phone number.