Wednesday Nights at Nashville First
- Wednesday Night Supper in Fellowship Hall: 5-6 p.m.
- Adult Small Groups: 6-7 p.m.
- First Kids Choir & Journey Kids: 5:45-7 p.m.
- First Students Midweek: 6-7:30 p.m.
- The Sanctuary Choir: 7-8:30 p.m.
First Kid's Choir
PreK4 – grade 6 from 5:45 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Every week, children from all over the community participate in our First Kids Choir. Enjoy a FREE program with top-notch musical training, plus great opportunities to make friendships that last a lifetime. Note: Nursery Care will be provided for birth – age 3 in the Nursery Suite.
First Students Midweek
Grades 7-12 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. | Student Area
Gather with friends for a time of fellowship and worship with First Students. Food will be available for a small fee, bring your own beverage.
From 5-6 p.m. | KIDS EAT FREE (Grade 6 and under)
Enjoy a meal together before you break off into your separate groups.