Your Nashville First REALM app is a wonderful tool that will revolutionize how we communicate as a church. Members can update their account records, connect with other members, manage their online giving, and so much more! Now it’s up to you to use it!
What can you do with REALM?
- Update your information: If you move, get a new email address, need to change your phone number, then this is the place.
- Check your records: You can see the information we have on file for you and can easily make updates.
- Give online: This is a convenient and secure way to give, plus you can schedule recurring gifts.
- Download the REALM Connect App which is available in the App Store & Google Play Store.
- And, there are more features coming soon!
Play video below for highlights:
How do I sign up?
- The first step is to CREATE A REALM ACCOUNT.
- REALM will verify that you are in the church database and send you an email with a username and startup password (if you encounter problems, REALM may not have your current email in the church database, so please email Laurie Hall to update your email address so that you will be able to log in).
- Use the username and password from the email to log in and create a permanent password. You will now be able to login and use REALM anytime.
Are you a group leader?