Friday, Nov. 20, 2020
Prayer focus for the week:
Pray for the persons in our neighborhoods, state, country, and across the world who are suffering from the coronavirus. Pray specifically for the people in our congregation who are impacted by the infection along with medical personnel and those who have family members who are struggling with COVID-19.
Current church members who are medical personnel
Chad Armstrong, Mary Catherine Armstrong, Mary Bunn, Linda Burch, Valerie Compton, Andrew Cotten, Neely Cotton, Meredith Cummings, Ginny Davis, Gena Carter Edwards, Curtis Freed, Justin Gregory, Kat Gregory, Michelle Harper, Mary Ann Harris, Larry Hedden, Kat Hedden, Ann Hollingsworth, Jason Jean, Doug Johnson, Ed King, Michel Kuzar, Lori Lewis, Paul Mahan, Carrie Malone, Melinda Mathews, Siew McKee, Judy Mikesell, Charlie Mitchell, Michelle Mosley, Natalie Owen, Kirby Pettigrew, Katelin Maples, Donna Scudder, Billy Smith, Lucinda Stewart, Shiela Thompson, and Liz Waggener.
Recently Gone Home or in Rehab
- Janie Downs
- Greg Patterson
- Lynne Wells
- Harry Hargrove
- Pat White
- Andrea Lindsey
- Joe Ed Conn and family in the loss of his dad Walton Conn, 11/10. Funeral will be in Adairville, KY 11/21 at 10:30 a.m.
- Sam Sanders and family in the loss of his wife, Barbara Sanders 11/10. Services were held at Nashville First on 11/14.
- Gordon Brown and family in the loss of his father, Loomis Brown 11/8. Arrangements are pending.
- Memorial Service for Harry Hollis will be Nov. 20 at Nashville First at 3 p.m.
- Donnetta Gillis, 1201 Cheyenne Blvd., Apt 909, Madison, TN 37115
- Ossie Frey Harrell, 1013 Magnolia Grove Ct., Murfreesboro, TN 37130
- Susan Hendel, 414 Brick Path Ln, Apt. 301, Franklin, TN 37064
- Brenda Hartman’s sister being treated for COVID-19
- Dawna Walters, several family members in hospital with COVID-19 and pneumonia
Prayer Calendar Update
Tony and Matt have put together a Prayer Calendar Team. These members make calls and pray each day for certain members. This is done and available to view on Realm.
To request prayer, call 615-664-6000, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org