Searching for a place to belong, believe, and become? First Women’s Ministry seeks to connect and equip women for this purpose. We offer a variety of Women’s Events and Bible Study. Through these activities and connections the ministry seeks to:
- Foster significant and deepening relationships with one another and with Christ.
- Offer opportunities for women spiritual encouragement, growth, and exercising their giftedness.
- Meeting the needs of each other as well as women in our community and around the world.
September 25, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Chapel on Broadway
At Going Beyond Live, you won’t find sugar-coated truths or half-hearted declarations. Instead, you’ll experience:
- Whole-hearted teaching to inspire and challenge you to step into God’s plan for your life
- Powerful worship that centers your heart on Christ
- Fellowship with other believers who will encourage you in your walk with Christ
Are you ready?
September 11, 9 a.m. – 4p.m.
Is it challenging for you to carve out time for your creative interests? Would you enjoy meeting and connecting with other creative people? Come enjoy a day of continuing or completing your current creative project. Bring your own supplies for Scrapbooking, Stampin’ Up, Crocheting, Knitting, or other craft projects, and enjoy being creative with others.
October 4 – November 17
Mondays, 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m., via Zoom
Wednesdays, 5:45 p.m. – 7 p.m., Room 304A, via Zoom and in person
Deadline to register is September 30.
“Interruptions. They’re aggravating. Sometimes infuriating. But how we handle interruptions actually tell us more about ourselves. What do we do when God interrupts our lives? May times, like Jonah, we run! Priscilla redefines interruption and shows that interruption is actually God’s invitation to do something beyond our wildest dreams.”
Saturday, November 6 | 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Fellowship Hall Legacy Building
Zoom or in Person
If you opt for Zoom, please pickup your supplies the Sunday or Wednesday prior to class start.
Cost: $15 supplies included
Deadline for Registration is October 18.
Snowy Mason Jars
Join friends and create these beautiful Snowy Holiday Mason Jars!
Led by Judith King
FIRST WOMEN TEAM LEADERS:
First Women’s Director- Rebekah (Becky) Sumrall
Rebekahsjar@gmail.com | 615.852.8732
Outdoor Events Leader
Bible Study Team
Women on Mission Team