Searching for a place to belong, believe, and become? First Women’s Ministry seeks to connect and equip women for this purpose. We offer a variety of Women’s Events and Bible Study. Through these activities and connections the ministry seeks to:
- Foster significant and deepening relationships with one another and with Christ.
- Offer opportunities for women spiritual encouragement, growth, and exercising their giftedness.
- Meeting the needs of each other as well as women in our community and around the world.
Sunday, July 25 | 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m.
You and your family are invited to have lunch with a Southern Baptist International Missionary, Jane Anne Gibbs, who grew up in Nashville. Come hear her share how the Lord is using she and her family to change lives with the love and hope of Christ in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
Sponsored by Women on Mission
Wednesday, August 18 – Wednesday, September 22
6:00 p.m. (meets at the same time as Children/Youth Activities)
Led by: Becky Sumrall and other First Women Leaders
6 Sessions studying God’s grace, In-person & via Zoom
Book Cost: $13 Your book will be picked up the first night of your Bible study..
Does simply thinking about chocolate bring a smile to your face?
Try thinking about this — hanging out at a café with friends, while enjoying your favorite hot beverage, nibbling on a brownie or a bit of chocolate pie, laughing, talking, and relaxing together — it’s a perfect gathering! Join us at Café Chocolate. It’s a bible study where we’ll focus on God’s grace, and even complete a mission project — with a bit of chocolate sprinkled on top.
Invite your friends, we hope you join us as we delight in Cafe Chocolate!
August 24 (Noon-1:30 p.m.) & August 28 (10-11:30 a.m.)
Our Fall Crafting event is being planned now. More Details to come soon!
September 25, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
SAVE THE DATE! Registration information coming soon.
At Going Beyond Live, you won’t find sugar-coated truths or half-hearted declarations. Instead, you’ll experience:
- Whole-hearted teaching to inspire and challenge you to step into God’s plan for your life
- Powerful worship that centers your heart on Christ
- Fellowship with other believers who will encourage you in your walk with Christ
Are you ready?
FIRST WOMEN TEAM LEADERS:
First Women’s Director- Rebekah (Becky) Sumrall
Rebekahsjar@gmail.com | 615.852.8732
Outdoor Events Leader
Bible Study Team
Women on Mission Team