Wednesdays 6 – 7p.m.
Room 370 | Led by Jimmy Hester & Linda Leathers-Tullock
Begins August 17
Some Studies Help You Know the Bible. This One Helps You Know the Author
God is inviting you into an intimate love relationship through which He reveals to you His will, His ways, and His work. When you recognize where God is working, you can join Him in what He is doing. Carefully listening to His voice will anchor you in His plan and set you free to live it with boldness and freedom. Then you will experience God doing through you what only He can do.
Over the years, God has used the truths of Experiencing God to awaken believers to a radically God-centered way of life. As a result, millions have come to know God intimately, recognize His voice, and understand His will for their lives. This new edition is revised, updated, and ready to help you again—or for the very first time—experience your Creator.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this study:
● Learn to discern when God is speaking to you.
● Recognize God’s activity around you.
● Identify what God wants to do through you.
● Respond to God’s activity in your life.
● Find where God is working and join Him.
● Look to God, listen to Him, and watch for what his directives are.
● Gain an understanding of what Scripture teaches about interacting with God.
● Adjust your life to be more fully used by God.