The church made up of people, not a place. The church is a body of believers that live out the Gospel. We may not be able to come into our building right now, but we are still the church. Join us for worship!
Pastor Frank’s Wed. Night Series
- Praying from Places of Pain | PDF Listening Guide
- Promises to Count On
- Forget Not His Benefits
- Lessons From Fellow Strugglers: How Job and Paul Handled Life’s Adversity
- Forty-two Days of Hope with the Apostle Paul | PDF Listening Guide
- April 29 – Five Minutes with Pastor Frank
- May 6 – Five Minutes with Pastor Frank
- Most classes are meeting via Zoom at this time. If you need to know your Zoom link, please check with your group leader.
- If you are not plugged into a small group yet, and would like to know which study you can join, please email Lori Towns and she can direct you to the appropriate class.
- Shannon Meadors, our Minister to Children, is posting information on our First Kids Facebook page. Please check it out as she posts updates frequently. She also does a PJ Sunday School.
- And don’t forget to go to LIFEWAY KIDS AT HOME! LifeWay has offered free videos and activity pages for each week’s study. Go to: https://digitalpass.lifeway.com/
- Josh Hunter, our Minister to Students, posts a weekly Bible Study group time on Youtube each week – Wed. Nights at 6:30 p.m. The link to the study is private, so please email Sarah Galloway and she’ll send it to you.
- Small groups are also connecting by grade through GroupMe. To get set up, please email Sarah Galloway as well.