Dr. Frank R. Lewis
615.664.6010 | email
- Education: Samford University, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
- Experience: Founding Pastor of Green Valley Baptist Church, Henderson, Nevada, Preaching and Worship Consultant –The Baptist Sunday School Board
- Family: I’m married to Lori, proud father of Lauren and Gregory.
- What kind of music do you listen to? Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Keith Getty, Classic Hymns for Studying
- Do you have any hobbies? I love martial arts and fitness exercise.
- Have you ever won anything? I won the Senior Men’s Southeast Regional US Taekwondo Sparring Competition in 2008.
- Why do you like Nashville First Baptist Church. Our people are kind, supportive, non-judgmental, encouraging, and loving.
- Do you have a life verse? There are too many to list, but I love Exodus 14:14, Psalm 46:1 and 10, and Revelation 1:16.
- What’s the most incredible view you’ve ever seen? Denali, Alaska (formerly known as Mount McKinley)
- Are you handy at repairing things? Are you kidding…just give me a power tool!
- Who did you first see live in concert? Rare Earth
- Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity? When I was younger, it was Michael J. Fox. A few years ago, people said it was Jeremy Renner. Do you agree? Both are nice comparisons — I’ll take them!
- Do you have a favorite season? I love the fall, especially October.
- What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life? Trust Christ!
- If you could live to see one future event, what would it be? The Second Coming of Christ.
Children's Choir Coordinator
Worship & Music Associate, Church Organist
Minister of Pastoral Care
615.664.6021 | email
Custodial & Food Service Staff