July 12 – 16 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | completed 1st – 6th Grade | Cost: $35/week if registered by July 1; $50/week after July 1
Experience a fun-filled week of hands-on musical & art activities, Bible study, snacks, & rec culminating with the presentation of a biblically-based children’s musical. Campers will also choose a music focus group & an art focus group.
The MAC campers will present the musical MISSION: POSSIBLE on Sunday evening, July 18.
July 12 – 16 | 12:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. | completed 1st – 6th Grade | Cost: $32/day
Pack a lunch and stay all day with MAC Plus! Our trained summer staff will continue the adventure each afternoon.
- Monday – Altitude Trampoline Park
- Tuesday – The National Museum of African American Music
- Wednesday – Brentwood Skate Center
- Thursday – AMC Movie Theater: “Spirit Riding Free”
- Friday – Frist Art Museum and ArtQuest
A notarized 2021 Medical Release Form is required to participate in MAC Plus.