Written and Led by Hattie Bryant, Room 340 or via Zoom
Study Book: $20.00
Six-Week Studies: October 14 through November 18
6 – 7 p.m
Transitioning from this life to eternity might be harder than you think.
Our fears about death, lack of planning, and a complex healthcare system push us into a default end-of-life approach, instead of one that embraces our values and desires. While 70–80% say they want to die peacefully and pain-free at home, surrounded by friends and family, fewer than 30% do so.
Forms didn’t work for Hattie’s mom in 1990, and they do not always work today. This study guides you gently through the steps from a vague idea of how to make your wishes known to a workable plan. It equips you with the biblical truth, healthcare facts, and practical steps you need to implement now. Join us if you’re the adult child of aging parent or 65+.
- Create the ultimate gift for family, friends, pastors, and physicians.
- Remove uncertainty for yourself and your family.
- Invite open on-going communication on a difficult topic.
- Choose a healthcare proxy based on logic, not emotion.
- Communicate to the people you love what matters most to you.
- Learn how to engage with the medical profession productively.
- Provide direction for your obituary, funeral service, and eulogy.
- Become your doctor’s favorite patient.
Register by contacting email@example.com or call/text her 619-985-8001. Indicate if you prefer to come in person or via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 872 2797 9433