Thank You Church
Story from Kat Gregory:
Feeling so joy-filled today despite so much heaviness in the news. Because of the amazing generosity of several FBC Nashville families and fb friends, today we were able to take Kroger gift cards and freezer meals/salad to families In a badly tornado damaged neighborhood in Donelson who just got power back on after a week! What a blessing. THANK YOU to all those who contributed. You met a specific need for restocking fridges in a Donelson neighborhood that had been without power.
All money collected by Nashville First’s Disaster Relief Fund will be donated to the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board – Disaster Relief Area. You can go to their website directly to make a contribution, or donate online through Nashville First using the “Disaster Relief” pull down in the menu.
- Jason and Michelle Harper whose home was sustained storm damage.
- Gary and Marty Beaty whose home was sustained storm damage.
- Pray for students and staff of Donelson Christian Academy (DCA) which was mostly destroyed by the tornado.
- Metro Nashville Schools with damage: Meigs Magnet, Lockeland Design Elementary and Robert Churchwell Elementary
- Wilson Co. Schools most likely closed remainder of year from damage: Stoner Creek Elementary & West Wilson Middle
- First Responders who are working overtime to help citizens
- Friends and family throughout Middle Tennesse impacted by the storm.
Continue to let us know if there is a family in need that we can help you care for as you reach out to them by calling the front desk at 615.664.6000.