Sunday and Wednesday Services:
Parking is FREE for church services on Sundays 7:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. and Wednesday nights 6:00 p.m.- 9:30 p.m.
- Lot A is across 7th Avenue behind the Custom House. Please enter the church through the front lobby (door #3). Extra parking is available in the gated portion of Lot A on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights.
- Lot C is behind the church building between the church and The Music City Center. Please enter in the rear lobby by the circular drive (door #6).
Weekday Church Visits:
Parking is FREE for church visitors in Lot C only, but you must register your car inside at the kiosk. You need to enter your full tag number, so we recommend taking a photo of it with your phone before entering the building for reference.
- If visiting the church during the week, park in Lot C only and use the parking Khios machine (FREE) just inside the rear lobby (door #6). Do not use the Khios machine outside in the parking lot or you will be charged.
- Most special events will announce where to park or the attendant will have an area roped off for you. If a Premier Parking attendant is at the entrances, simply identify yourself as attending church.
- Those drivers physically able to park further from the entrances, please do so to allow our young moms, senior elderly adults, and guests to park close to the entrances. Thank you!
- Please consider using our additional Sunday morning church service and Wednesday evening church activities parking at Customs House, available through the gate on the west side of our Lot A (the lot across Seventh Ave.). This will help us alleviate overcrowding in Lot C. Adult choir members who come Wednesdays after 6 p.m. should use this lot. Thanks to Customs House management for this helpful assistance!